Digitizing Production Worker
Legacybox is looking for Digitizing Production Workers to preserve important moments and milestones trapped on videotapes, film reels, and photos by digitizing these priceless memories.
Do you want to help preserve our past? Come join our team!
Starting Pay: $15.00/per hour
Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 7am - 3:30pm
Pay and Perks for Digitizing Team Members:
- Competitive hourly wage starting at $15 per hour
- Great culture featuring exciting incentive programs, unlimited coffee, employee recognition, and advancement opportunities
- Healthcare coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Retirement plan with employer match
Who you are:
- Have basic technology skills (start and stop a camcorder, VHS, scanner, or similar equipment)
- Growth mindset, like achieving goals, open to change
- A “no task is too small” attitude and a positive, spirited outlook
- Must be 18+ years old
- Able to stand/walk for 8+ hour shift
Responsibilities of Digitizing Team Members:
- Digitally preserving our customer's most important milestones - baby's first steps, weddings, graduations, birthdays, and more.
- Learn our simple and easy process of how to turn VHS tapes, photos, and film into digital memories.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, follow directions, and be self-motivated
Who is Legacybox:
Legacybox has helped over 1 million families digitally preserve their home movies, photos, and film. Legacybox was founded on the conviction to restore – to revalue what has been devalued. We are about preserving outdated memories – tapes, film, photos, and audio – into digital keepsakes that are both usable and safe for future generations. We are led by the desire to find simple, technology and design-driven ways to reconnect people with things that matter most, but are being lost or overlooked.
*Legacybox is an Equal Opportunity Employer who complies with all Federal, State and Local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.'