Customer Service Representative
Legacybox is on the lookout for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional experiences to our customers over the phone, email, live chat, and social media support.
Job Type: In Office, Full-Time
Pay: $15.50 - $18.00/hour + $100 start bonus
Shift Options: Monday - Friday 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM; Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM; Saturday - Tuesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Pay and Perks for Customer Service Representative:
- Competitive wage starting at $15.50/hour
- Great culture featuring monthly game nights, spirit weeks, unlimited coffee, and exciting incentive programs
- Performance bonus opportunities up to $700 during peak season
- Healthcare coverage starting day one (medical, dental, and vision)
- Retirement plan with employer match
Who You Are:
- Must be available to work in office
- Must be 18+ years old
- Proficient computer and technical skills
- A “no task is too small” attitude and a positive, spirited outlook
- Associates degree or 1+ years of work experience
Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative:
- Answer phone, email, and live chat customer inquiries
- Provide clear, accurate, empathetic human responses; go the extra mile to engage and build relationships with customers
- Master our order management system in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
Who is Legacybox:
Legacybox, also known as Southtree, has helped over 1 million families digitally preserve their precious memories trapped on home movies, photos, and film. We were founded on the conviction to restore – to revalue what has been devalued. Legacybox is led by the desire to find simple, technology and design-driven ways to reconnect people with things that matter most, but are being lost or overlooked.
*Legacybox is an Equal Opportunity Employer who complies with all Federal, State and Local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.'